We’re serious about your privacy
Consent: Personally identifiable information (PII) Data We Collect
- Main Account User Full Name
- Main Account User Email
- Geo location based on IP address
- Billing Information; last 4 digits of credit card & expiration date, billing address (paid accounts only)
Third Party Data Access
In order to operate our services, the following parties receive partial data that you provide:
- Linode (Servers)
- Postmark (Email)
- Clicky (Tracking)
Unsubscription/Erasure of your PII
Periodically we use your account email contact to send out newsletters announcing new features & functionality for the benefit of your account use.
- You may pre-actively request your email address purged from courses/newsletters by emailing email@example.com
- You may remove yourself at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” from any course/newsletter email footer to permanently and irreversibly be removed from our mailing list
- The exception will be (non marketing news) legal notifications required by law regarding platform operational status.
To permanently stop using any of our services and remove your data from our Site, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to Other Websites
Sharing your Reviews
At the end of some courses we will ask you for your feedback on the program. By submitting your feedback, you are giving us permission to share it with the public. We will ONLY identify you using your first name, and no other PII.
Communication & Resolution
Users with questions regarding their account privacy, data use, data purging, questions or concerns on any privacy or any data use matter, should contact: email@example.com